Production Manager (m/f) for our Make Up Division - Bulgaria
September 13, 2018
IL Cosmetics is a worldwide subcontracting leading company for the nail polish, mascaras, lip gloss and eyeliner. Thanks to a blend of innovation, knowhow and ingenuity IL COSMETICS is in constant evolution. We sell all around the world and have plants in Luxembourg, Poland and Bulgaria.
For our new plant in Gara Elin Pelin, we are looking as soon as possible for a
Production Manager (m/f) for our Make Up Division
Under the responsibility of the General Manager based in Luxembourg, you will be responsible for:
- Define and set production targets with the objective achieving the same level as in our headquarter.
- Establish load plans (quantities, volumes, capacity, etc.) for the various production lines.
- Identify the main levels of action to optimize production: production capacity, quality, human resources and technical modification.
- If needed, propose short-, medium- or long-term investments to improve production performance.
- Organization and management of production, maintenance, warehouse and quality.
- Implement defined solutions for the organization of production: new processes, new functional organization.
- Challenge the technical team, supervise the design and the implementation of new production lines and machines.
- Participate in the recruitment of technicians and supervise their training / integration.
- Communicate to the production teams the individual and collective objectives of cost, quality and deadlines to be reached and internal operating rules.
- Monitoring of various performance indicators.
- Supervision and animation of teams.
- Facilitate daily relations with the various departments involved in production.
- Communicate to the teams the daily results obtained and identify with them solutions in case of specific difficulties.
- Alert the General Manager to any major event within the teams (accident, serious breakdown, production delay, quality problem).
- Provide reporting to the head quarter on production performance, quality issue, etc.
- Industrial engineer, you have a proven experience of 10 years with sophisticated electro mechanical equipment.
- Ideally, you have started your career in the field of maintenance (setting up many complex production lines or designing PLC type machines).
- You have excellent knowledge in pneumatics, hydraulics and PLCs have no secrets for you.
- You have a very good sense of organization and you like to go into details.
- You are a problem solver, extremely responsive and know how to adapt to crisis situations.
- You are dynamic, rigorous and have a sense of teamwork knowing organize independently.
- Fluent in English (oral and written). This role will also require someone with excellent communication skills.
- You are recognized for your ability to communicate clearly with various departments.
- Great job opportunity within a dynamic industry.
- A fast-paced and international working environment.
- A full-time job based in Gara Elin Pelin (around 20km far from Sofia).
Please send your application and salary expectations to email@example.com.