Marketing Creative Color Manager
December 5, 2018
Do you want to contribute to the success of one the worldwide leading cosmetic manufacturer?
Join ILCOSMETICS and seize the opportunity of working in an inspiring Business unit management experience.
IL Cosmetics is a worldwide subcontracting leading company for the nail polish, mascaras, lip gloss and eyeliner. Thanks to a blend of innovation, knowhow and ingenuity IL COSMETICS is in constant evolution. We sell all around the world and have plants in Luxembourg, Bulgaria and Poland.
It is divided into three distinct entities: International Lacquers, Interpack and Luxcos. For our group we are looking as soon as possible for:
Marketing Creative Color Manager (h/f) Luxembourg
- As Marketing Creative Color Manager, you’ll lead the effort to launch new collections.
- You’ll work with cross functional teams and partners to see product development from conception to creation.
- You’ll work with technical and packaging teams to conceptualize and launch new concepts.
- You’ll do some research and be familiar with market, formula, ingredient, packaging, and social media trends to drive decision making process for launching new products.
- You’ll manage shade development by selecting colors for new collections and customers’ projects. You’ll manage timelines and budgets for first-party products.
- You’ll work with Consumer Insight manager to evaluate product performance and product/market fit.
Your skills :
- You are obsessed with product quality and performance.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and/or a make- up artist formation. You have also experience in color cosmetics product development.
- You have a strong knowledge of global beauty brands, products, and trends.
- Creative. You’re always thinking of fresh ideas to generate innovations.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to be resourceful, you always find creative ways to get things done, and launch products.
- You are passionate about the beauty industry.
- You are organized, detail oriented and able to consistently work within deadlines and budgets.
- Microsoft Office has no secret for you. Your knowledge of a design software is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and French. A third language is a plus.
- A fast-paced and international working environment.
- A full-time job based in Luxembourg (Bettembourg).
- Attractive salary depending on experience.
Thank you for sending your application with your salary expectations to Fabrice Delfosse